Here's how it works:
- 2:30 - 3:00pm: Drop off your books and receive one ticket per book donated.
- 3:00 – 4:30pm: "Shop" the book exchange and get one book per ticket.
Types of Books to Bring:
- Spanish & English
- Fiction and non-fiction
- Paperback and hardback
- Children's books (all ages)
- Gently used books only please
- Pretty please, no magazines or catalogs
There will be a storytime, plus snacks for the kids. Best of all, one book per household will be donated to Colorado Coalition for the Homeless and other local charities! This event is sponsored by some great local organizations, including our friends at Book Bar, Sour Grapes Design Studio, and Web501.The Oriental Theater is located at
4335 W 44th Ave
Denver, CO 80212