- First Book provides high-quality brand new books—over 2,000 titles—at affordable prices to registered programs. Shopping on the First Book Marketplace helps programs on a budget get the books they need for their kids without having to sacrifice quality.
- First Book books are available year-round to programs that are registered. Programs don’t need to wait for a grant to get low-cost books. The Denver - Metro board can help you gain access to quality books at low prices whenever you need them.
- First Book is a great source of support for programs on a budget. By using the First Book Marketplace and saving up to 90% off retail prices, you will get more bang for your buck, ultimately getting more books to your kids.
- Programs will be eligible for FREE BOOKS (even without an Advisory Board grant!). All registered groups can apply to receive free books from the First Book National Book Bank. You will receive email alerts when an application for a new book distribution opens up, as well as alerts for our frequent special offers.
- We are all soldiers in the same army. Teachers and program leaders, Advisory Boards, and First Book, are all out there supporting the same cause: making sure children in underserved communities have the opportunity to succeed. Every child has the ability to learn to read, but not every child has the books to get them there. Together, we can make sure all children get the books they need to succeed.
Visit our registration page to get more information and complete the short registration process or email our local board with questions.